quinta-feira, julho 21, 2005

A new day has come!

"(...)
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
Where it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now there's joy
Where there was weakness, I found my strength...

A new day has.......come!
(...)"

(Celine Dion - A new day has come)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Poooodem espernear o quanto quiserem!
Mas sim...ela é minha cantora preferida!
ahauhiahiuahiuhaiuhaiua
E não poderia faltar pelo menos uma música dela aqui né...
E ahhhh! Nem sei pra que eu tô explicando...quem tem que entender, vai entender!
E ponto final!!
Né?! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger F. S. said...

Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

sex. jul. 22, 08:26:00 AM  
Blogger guti said...

rssssss!!

sex. jul. 22, 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Alê said...

X-)

sex. jul. 22, 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger rafael vianna said...

hihihi

sex. jul. 22, 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Alê said...

Everywhere I look around...

seg. ago. 01, 02:28:00 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home